- Define, analyze, solve, and document the business requirements and processes for Accenture or our clients’ program/project specifications and objectives.
- Maintain an integrated hybrid on premise and cloud infrastructure environment through cross technology administration (OS, databases, and virtual networks) for Accenture’s clients.
- Develop and execute customized scripts for monitoring and automations based on client custom ITSM systems.
- Work on incidents across the hybrid cloud environment with a focus on service restoration.
- Act as operations support for computer, network, storage, security, or automation incidents / requests.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
- Interact with client or internal senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 4 years of experience in the IT consulting industry. In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, employer will accept 2 additional years of experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Utilizing hyper-converged infrastructure, cloud technologies, and virtualisation to build platforms to automate Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes;
- Implementing automation to support platforms to manage infrastructures in Amazon Web Services (AWS);
- Architecting and designing solutions for system agility and scalability leveraging Openstack technologies, including VMware Integrated Openstack;
- Managing risks and resolving environmental issues; and
- Working with client functional team, business process leads, and stakeholders.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.