Test Engineering Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Columbus, OH):
- Plan, construct, and execute test scripts through the use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or clients.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality testing, and usability testing.
- Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing, and migration of defects) is properly addressed.
- Understand strategic direction set by senior management, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Testing .NET, Angular application development platform, and Java-based applications;
- Utilizing HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), ClearQuest, and Test Director;
- Utilizing MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, and Visio;
- Leading both Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT);
- SQL Server database testing;
- Utilizing Agile software development methodologies;
- Testing Microservices and RESTful web services utilizing Swagger, SoapUI, and Postman; and
- Utilizing JIRA and Rally.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.