Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Los Angeles, CA):
- Support or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Support system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Support and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering custom applications using IBM Mainframe and SAP ERP Central Component (ECC);
- Utilizing SAP RFC, SAP ALE, and SAP IDoc;
- Master data and transaction data management in SAP;
- Providing technical and functionality support in financial services, collections, disbursements, CU design, tasklist, and ActivityTypes;
- Performing requirement analysis and technical specification reviews in functional and technical designs;
- SAP integration support with third party systems;
- File transfer configurations and services integrations support of IBM Mainframe and SAP applications; and
- Working with client functional teams, business process leads, end users, stakeholders, and teammates.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.