- Drive quality testing solutions by planning and constructing test scripts through use of quality processes and methodologies for Accenture or its clients.
- Develop end-to-end testing strategies.
- Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality, and performance.
- Execute testing efforts by delivering application and component releases.
- Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality, and usability testing.
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts.
- Define test plans and entry/exit criteria.
- Develop, update, and maintain quality testing standards and procedures.
- Lead other testers on the testing team and manage testing process questions and/or issues.
- Create test models (plans, data, and scripts), including test data.
- Optimize process and methods to deliver quality work.
- Allocate test resources to application tests in a multi-test environment.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Providing solutions in planning, constructing, and executing test scripts;
- Designing, developing, and implementing test plans and test cases;
- Performing test execution;
- Defect & status reporting; and
- Conducting defect triage meetings with development and business teams.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and implementing test automation framework using Selenium;
- DevOps using Jenkins, GIT, Jira, and Zephyr; and
- Participating in release planning, story grooming, sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, and sprint demo.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Managing teams and/or work efforts; and
- Acting independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.