Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A planner, doer, and leader all in one. You have the skills and knowledge to help today’s companies turn themselves into tomorrow’s top performers. And you’ve got the ability to share your know-how with clients in ways that build confidence and make the right changes. You know that the best way to lead is from the front, so team members look to you for advice and guidance.
- Creating a comprehensive communications plan
- Using high impact digital media to deliver engaging material that will increase user buy-in
- Developing marketing materials that are aligned, deliberate and proactive
- Driving engagement and awareness through creative storytelling/communications across web, print and digital mediums
Here’s what you need:
- US Citizenship, no dual citizens
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar communications/marketing position.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with MS-Office Tools including Excel (Visual Basic), Word, Project, PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create Strategic Communications strategies, storytelling skills
- Understanding of social channels and building brand equity
- Minimum 2-year graphic design principles and software, including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Proven strong oral and written communication
- Demonstrated experience working with combined policy and administrative matter
- Proven ability to work independently
- Demonstrated knowledge of military special operations
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.