- Direct, manage, and oversee a team of data warehousing professional employees in the U.S., including Associate Managers, Systems Analysts, and Senior ETL Developers.
- Assign work and work schedules, and monitor the completion of teams’ core duties, responsibilities, assignments, and projects.
- Exercise exclusive control and authority over approving all work product of all members on the team.
- Exercise full discretionary authority over planning, staffing, execution of the project, and oversight.
- Direct coordination and consultation with internal senior management on project risks, concerns, and financials.
- Build analytical systems from the ground up, which includes providing architectural directions, translating business issues into specific requirements to develop analytic solutions, and identifying appropriate data to support the solutions.
- Conduct feasibility study, capacity planning, and process redesign/re-engineering of complex integration solution.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Managing, designing, and developing large scale ETL/DW solutions across multiple data sources;
- Supporting a high availability BI/DW environment involving DataStage TX, Teradata, and Message broker; and
- Capacity planning, process redesign, and re-engineering of complex integration solution.
Of the required experience, 1 years of experience must be in leading a team in translating business and functional requirements into technical designs using Agile delivery methodologies.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA TX - Austin
HCM Functional Lead – Austin, TX
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - San Antonio
Procurement Contract Sr. Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
USA MD - Germantown
Federal -Azure SME/Cloud Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.