- Provide Enterprise level systems support in large scale, multi-datacenter and distributed computing environment.
- Devise technical plan according to project requirements and support new technology implementation and migration by ensuring the right architecture and functionality and produce project and design documentation.
- Perform an extensive range and variety of complex technical and/or professional work activities.
- Undertake work which requires the application of fundamental principles in a wide and often unpredictable range of contexts.
- L3 Engineering escalation management; working across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system roll-outs, major/minor enhancements; and ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Document design specifications and other system-related information and define standards and alternatives.
- Design and develop solutions to complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns; perform systems management and integrate functions.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility or usability, and provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of the systems.
- Facilitate in-depth technical analysis of all systems, including the governance framework, architecture, and business continuity.
- Participate in the design, implementation, and execution of backup and disaster recovery plan for infrastructure solutions.
- Interface with Architect and Engineering team to develop and maintain all technical schematics, Functional & Design Specifications, Installation Qualifications, and test plans.
- Develop scripted solutions and automation; create a plan to evolve the system to reduce cost and improve system dynamics.
- Provide Expert Suggestions and Solutions, Root Cause Analysis, Proactive Best Configuration Practices and Guidelines, Reactive Solution for technically /functionally escalated Problems and issues.
- Provide support to major and critical incidents and resolve the issue within the service level agreement.
- Apply effective risk controls to identify potential threats and minimize or remove business impact by following the change control process.
- Assessment and optimization of the server and network systems through monitoring, statistics and health checks and proactively identify and resolve issues before it gets escalated.
- Analyze and solve moderately complex infrastructure problems and create operational documents.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Management, Management Information Systems, Electronics Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 3 years of experience in each of the following:
- Managing Virtual Machines hosting Web, Application, and Database systems on Converged and Hyper-Converged, private and public cloud platforms, including vBlock, FlexPod, VxRail, Nutanix, Cloud Computing - AWS and Azure, and Server Builds using Remote Deployment tools;
- DNS configuration, Clustering services, SAN storage, Disaster Recovery, Terminal services, Server configuration compliance, Patch management, Vulnerability management, and User-Based and Role-Based security;
- Designing, implementing, and managing Amazon Web Services and Azure cloud service solutions for High Performance Computing environments;
- Providing highly available solutions and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments;
- Working with security, identity and compliance for Amazon Web Services and Azure Cloud solutions;
- Data and Server migration across Data Centers and Cloud;
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting and Configuration management using CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, and Splunk;
- Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Physical and Virtualized environment; and
- Managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting, and notifications.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.