Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Multiple Positions)
Technology Architecture Delivery Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Sacramento, CA):
- Design, implement, and/or support world-class information technology architectures for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Conduct architecture assessments and define solutions for complex problems that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Design, build, deliver, and run the engagement’s, platform’s, and/or product’s required architecture (i.e. development, operations, execution, data, and application).
- Provide the work’s technical conscience by defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations, and capability needs.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and make decisions that will be implemented by the team.
- Design and ensure that technology standards are followed and evolve over time.
- Provide architecture quality assurance reviews for proposals and ongoing engagements.
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Must have 5 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and building Oracle Middleware stack utilizing scripting languages, including WebLogic Scripting Language (WLST), to automate deployment of the middleware architecture; and
- Designing and building an Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite to support a large-scale enterprise application supporting one million or more users.
Must have 4 years of experience in each of the following:
- Designing and delivering integration architecture connecting Middleware applications to all downstream systems, including SOAP, REST APIs, and AWS;
- Utilizing Selenium to deliver test automation;
- Utilizing Agile delivery method;
- Assessing and providing recommendations to clients on new architecture patterns;
- Coordinating technical deployment and fixing defects;
- Working with remote delivery teams; and
- Coordinating with client product owners to understand business requirements, develop technical designs, and review deliverables.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.