Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Design and develop security architectures for cloud and cloud/hybrid based systems.
- Possess a firm understanding of the offerings within Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMWare, and optionally within Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Based on business requirements, design and implement architectures and designs that will allow those requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk and with appropriate security controls present to achieve and maintain authority to operate (ATO)
- Work with engineering, infrastructure services, and security operations teams to produce required security documentation
- Represents Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall cloud architecture.
- Acts as the ambassador and senior technical representative for Enterprise Security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in design and implementation of cloud and cloud/hybrid based implementations and solutions.
- Works with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Application Development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitates complete integration into existing hybrid cloud environments
- Develops standards in partnership with Engineering, Infrastructure Services, and Operations
- Leads initiatives designed to share knowledge across Security Platforms and/or Technology teams.
- Identifies, recommends, coordinates, deliver timely knowledge to support teams regarding technologies, processes or tools.
- Develops and executes strategies to increase Cloud Security knowledge
- 8 years of experience with at least a Bachelor’s Degree (An additional 4 years of experience can be substituted for a Degree)
- Experience engineering and securing an enterprise cloud environment
- Experience configuring security controls and policies (I.E.NIST SP 800-53)
- Experience interacting with client leadership
- Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications (Amazon Certified Solutions Architect, Amazon Certified DevOps Engineer, Amazon Certified Security).
- Scripting/Development experience with one of the following: PowerShell, Bash, Python, C#, Visual Basic
- Architecture of mobile platform (iOS, Android) solutions, integrated with cloud-based services, preferred.
- Experience administering and installing one of the following tools: Identity & Access Management technologies, Active Directory (ADFS), Azure AD, SAML, SSO, Zscaler, RSA SecureID
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.