People who use technology to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We are a U.S. Federal subsidiary, drawing from the power of Accenture—one of only five Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We deliver the integrated, mobile and interactive experience that the people in our country demand. We strengthen the nation’s security with workflow automation, intelligent operations and machine learning. We’re passionate and honest. And we thrive in a world of constant change.
A proactive thinker who is willing to take a chance. Curious and self-motivated, you’re willing to explore new technologies. You’re ready to push boundaries—and yourself. You’re here to improve the way our country works because you care. And you’re ready to share your ideas with our team, knowing we’ll listen.
The Cloud Developer is responsible for the
development/administration of custom Hybrid Cloud Management solutions including the following toolsets or similar; ServiceNow, AWS, Azure, GCP, Ansible Tower, Terraform, etc. The Cloud Developer is responsible for custom workflow configuration, creation and modification of Azure ARM, AWS CloudFormation, YAML, Infrastructure as Code, and integration with Cloud Management applications such as ServiceNow.
3+ years Cloud implementation and administration in a hybrid cloud scenario.
- 3+ years Development/Administration of Public and Private Cloud vendors such as AWS/Azure/Oracle and their corresponding API / Java SDK, VMware & automation such as vCenter / vRA / vCloud Director ~ API, Java SDK, PowerShell CLI tooling.
- 3+ years Workflow automation/orchestration expertise with cloud technologies.
- 3+ years Distiling complex cloud business requirements down to the essential project/technical requirements while providing advisory guidance throughout the process.
- US Citizen only and no Dual
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Cloud Provider Certifications
- ServiceNow Cloud Management Implementation Specialist Certification
- Application development and administration on ServiceNow or similar platform
- Technical understanding of the ServiceNow product/technologies and touchpoints with 3rd party software solutions is an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding with IPAM (IP Address Management) solutions.
- Define and manage solution architecture design and processes
- Integration/Administration skills with Configuration Management Providers such as Ansible/Terraform/Chef/Puppet.
- Advanced analytical skills with Business Intelligence tooling/segmentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Docker container technologies.
- Exposure to working within a DevOps team and/or software development principles/processes.
- Experience across the Software Delivery Life Cycle working to understand Business Requirements, Design Solutions, Build and Test Capabilities, Train Users, and Deploy Solutions
- Good oral and written communications skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Understanding of industry-standard protocols such as HTTP, TCP, SNMP, SOAP, and REST.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.