Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; Charlotte, NC):
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components.
- Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production.
- Maintain applications according to SLAs.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
- Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications.
- Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management.
- Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications.
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
- Development using UNIX, C programming, Linux shell scripting, DevOps, or C++;
- Utilizing SVN, Unix shell scripting, Oracle 10g+, or SQL;
- Analyzing functional requirements;
- Creating technical designs;
- Conducting software development and code reviews;
- Creating unit and assembly test plans; and
- Conducting unit and assembly testing.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.