Human Resources Partner
Organization: Corporate Functions/Human Resources
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Own the delivery of the S&P business talent strategy facets that link to people operations for the site/account
- Maintain oversight for all North America site locations through the team. Maintain a schedule that enables presence on site periodically
- Provide local account leadership of all major S&P HR processes
- Partner with on-site account business leads and account HR leadership to identify, design and roll-out key HR/people initiatives for team building, recognition/engagement, retention/attrition etc.
- Promote collaboration and integration across local account sites/buildings and teams
- Oversee inclusive, efficient, collaborative on-site annual performance achievement and compensation administration activities across all local project teams and workforces
- Act as HR Coach for performance achievement talent and compensation discussions (as needed)
- Local point of contact for escalations and proactive meetings with HR, other vendor worker teams, facilities, etc.
- Take precautionary approaches to work, keeping our people at the center, and considering productive outcomes
- Work with Client Account HR Lead, local Employee Relations (ER), wellbeing team and legal to manage and oversee the resolution on employee escalations, disputes, investigations and disciplinary actions quickly and effectively to the mutual satisfaction of the individual and the business
- Provide input into local communications and meetings, including content development for S&P
- Have oversight on monthly view of ER cases for sensitive/high risk situations (with go forward actions) working with ER leads
- Proactively call out other HR risk at the location level for account (Recruitment, engagement etc.)
- Audits – Partner with Client Account HR team and support HR dimensions (where applicable)
- Partner with Culture Coach/Client Account HR Lead to ensure annual completion for required training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of direct human resource experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience directly managing a team
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Experience in managing teams to common outcomes
- Expertise in HR process design (WorkDay experience is an asset)
- Basic understanding of Total Rewards
- Working knowledge of country labor laws and regulatory compliance
- Be able to collaborate with other key members of the organization to design, provide guidance or direct different aspects of all HR processes and policies
- Be able to implement operations of global processes / policies at the location level
- Strong analytical & communication skills; ability to articulate a POV across various stakeholder groups and career levels
- Strong understanding of HR Operations
- Proven ability to work with agility and resilience while leading teams in a highly collaborative, deadline-intensive environment
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaborating with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including generous paid time off, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive 401K program. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here.
LocationsCA - San Jose,TX - Austin
USA GA - Atlanta
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Atlanta)
USA CO - Denver
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Denver)
USA NY - New York
Hourly Recruiting Business Interlock (Florham Park)
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.