· Developing and Maintaining inter-organizational intelligence sharing apparatus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operational environment with client-facing responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 years of experience understanding of the cyber security threat landscape which include detailed technical knowledge about the most prevalent vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Minimum of 2 years of IT security experience –ideally focused on intrusion detection/network security monitoring and/or working with cyber threat intelligence
- Minimum of 2 years of experience Linux Red Hat
- Minimum of 2 years of experience and thorough understanding of how to identify malicious activity within a network
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in performing break fix analysis
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in computer networking, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Consistently high levels of teamwork and professionalism.
- Passion for cyber security, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt in order to solve complex technical issues with customers and partners.
- A solid foundation in Linux fundamentals.
- A solid foundation in computer networking fundamentals, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols
- Knowledge of identified operating system platforms; knowledge of routers, network protocols, scripting
- Security certifications: CISSP, security+, network+, Linux+ and CCNA
- Hands-on experience with market-leading security products, including intrusion detection systems (Snort/SourceFire, IBM Proventia/ISS, McAfee IntruShield) and firewalls (CheckPoint, Cisco PIX)·A solid foundation in computer networking fundamentals, including a detailed understanding of TCP/IP and other core Internet protocols.
- Experience in user behavior analytics tools and investigation
- Experience in Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and Network Forensic tools
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
USA TX - Austin
HCM Functional Lead – Austin, TX
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - San Antonio
Procurement Contract Sr. Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
USA MD - Germantown
Federal -Azure SME/Cloud Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.