We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
Accenture Security helps organizations prepare, protect, detect, respond and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across their entire value chain. Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we will help companies build cyber resilience to grow with confidence. Our team of the security sector’s brightest people use the coolest tech to out-hack the hackers and help clients build resilience from within. We blend risk strategy, digital identity, cyber defense, application security and managed service solutions to rethink the entire security lifecycle.
We are currently looking for professionals for our Cyber Security Services aka “CSS” practice with extensive experience in the following:
Job Description for Principal Software Engineer
You will be solving deep technical problems and building creative solutions in a dynamic environment working with knowledgeable and passionate SDE's. You are experienced building for the cloud – designing for five 9s, globally distributed all-active deployments, horizontal scalability, fault tolerance, and more. You are motivated by learning, evaluating, and deploying new technologies. Our services are deployed in an Amazon Web Services environment, and so you will working hands on with many AWS components. You thrive in true-agile, highly paced, production facing environment. You have a low tolerance for mediocrity. You love to write code and build extraordinary things.
We are looking for coders, people who love to code, just like we do! You should be energetic, confident, and ready to contribute in many areas of the software development lifecycle. You may be involved in all the aspects from research, design, specs, coding, and bug fixing. Our team focus is on writing dependable code and getting high quality products and services to market as quick as possible.
- Minimum 5 years coding knowledge and experience with several languages, particularly Java, Scala, and Python (Python 3.x, PyPi, Spark Python a plus)
- Minimum 5 years of professional related Java experience and object oriented methodologies
- Minimum 3 years experience with Spring, Hibernate, messaging, Java Eco-System
- Minimum 3 years experience building AWS cloud native services using EC2, S3, ECS, SQS, API Gateway, Lambda, etc. Experience with AWS data analytics and processing services a plus.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical knowledge
- Highly skilled in the reuse of, extension of, and refactoring of software.
- Experience in building highly-available (HA) production-grade solutions in AWS.
- Successfully developed for large scale distributed systems and reliable, fault tolerant software.
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with the principles of designing and building production quality REST APIs.
- Practical experience with Linux/Unix system administration, monitoring tools and troubleshooting.
- CICV, CICD, Automation (Terraform a plus)
- Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST/Microservices
- Experience in the design/build/maintenance/refactor of large scale low latency high performance systems
- Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in existing highly complex applications and architectures
- Extensive knowledge with high volume distributed application development in cloud environment
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills, particularly in both production and non-production networks.
- Experience using Agile methodologies, TDD, Code review, clear and concise documentation
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Uncommon ability and motivation to tackle problems and learn fast
- Ability to perform at a high level within a technical team
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Distributed teamwork
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsDE - Wilmington,MA - Andover,MA - Bedford,MA - Boston,MA - Cambridge,MA - Framingham,MA - Milford,MD - Baltimore,MD - Bethesda,NH - Concord,NH - Manchester,NJ - Camden,NJ - Edison,NJ - Ewing,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Jersey City,NJ - Morristown,NJ - Murray Hill,NY - Albany,NY - Buffalo,NY - Garden City,NY - Melville,NY - New York,NY - Rochester,OH - Toledo,OH - Valley View,PA - Canonsburg,PA - Collegeville,PA - Great Valley,PA - King Of Prussia,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,PA - Wayne,PA - Wilkes-Barre,WY - Cheyenne
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.