Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Chantilly, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
A strong troubleshooter and problem-solver. You can work independently to complete complex tasks as well as provide support and assistance to entry-level engineers in a team environment. Curious and future-focused, you are leading teams and always looking to dive deep into probing questions and deliver the best answers. Above all, you are security focused, maintaining security posture and protecting systems from unauthorized use
- Establishing, maintaining, and managing users’ Linux accounts. Installing, modifying, and maintaining systems and utility software on server computer systems.
- Providing server support related to other software. E.g. Install and configure the IVS.
- Ensuring high system availability and acceptable performance levels for mission critical systems.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud server setup and maintenance including making snapshots, setting up monitoring alerts, and scripting, as necessary.
- Implementing High Availability Infrastructure using AWS Load Balancer(s). E.g Application Load Balancer (ALB), HA Proxy Load Balancer.
- Performing troubleshooting and leading problem-solving efforts involving internal customers, external vendors, supporting personnel and a variety of other organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience with Linux and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud server set up and maintenance.
- Experience with configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of networks and systems, as well as performing ongoing maintenance.
- US citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
- Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA) certification preferred.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Operation Requirements Analysts Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Clinical Data Management Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Sr. Audit Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.