Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Here’s a snapshot of your responsibilities:
- Work with the Accenture GTM to build an effective sales pipe for Canada.
- Lead our complex sales pitches and work with Canadian and North America Leads to grow and win business.
- Define and lead the strategy for answering media RFP’s in Quebec and Canada.
- Originating sales and managing the sales pipeline
- Support the creation of business development proposals
- Review and understand the marketing situation analysis for brand/strategy
- Utilize media research tools and resources to aid in telling the story for the client
- Deep understanding of media planning and buying to help deliver a great solution to the client
- Develop and present comprehensive digital roadmap and plans to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Perform assessments and develop roadmaps to help clients establish and achieve their paid media objectives
- Lead paid media consultative engagements by collaborating with internal Accenture colleagues, our Clients and their marketing agencies to transform the marketing and analytics organization
- Actively help to develop and grow Accenture’s Programmatic Services offering by contributing to POVs and exchanging knowledge with colleagues
- Keep in front of industry and paid media trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training and attending industry events
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree, or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience, in marketing, economics, or technical specialty
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 5+ years of client facing experience in an account director role
- A strong network within the Quebec Market
- Experience with the Google Marketing Platform
- Experience with ad technology tools including SEM bid management tools, DSPs, planning tools
- Experience with ad serving tools (ex: DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- Experience performing advanced analytics on digital data sources (e.g., digital analytics data, digital advertising data, DMP data, audience data, social data, search data, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the how paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Experience with media planning and forecasting across an entire digital media program
- French/English bilingual
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about media, data, analytics and technology (ex: avid consumer of TED talks and Wired Magazine)
- Experience with large client-facing projects, ideally in consulting, agency or other business-related services
- Previous experience managing large media accounts at a paid media agency
- Experience managing several team members, vendors and client relationships
- Strong network within digital media and/or ad technology
- Good understanding of end-to-end process in marketing, sales, and service organization
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a data driven environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to take complex solutions and make them simple to explain and digest
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.