People who use technology to solve hard problems. Including ones that did not exist a few years ago. We are a U.S. Federal subsidiary, drawing from the power of Accenture—one of only five Global Strategic Partners with ServiceNow. We deliver the integrated, mobile and interactive experience that the people in our country demand. We strengthen the nation’s security with workflow automation, intelligent operations and machine learning. We’re passionate and honest. And we thrive in a world of constant change.
A proactive thinker who is willing to take a chance. Curious and self-motivated, you’re willing to explore new technologies. You’re ready to push boundaries—and yourself. You’re here to improve the way our country works because you care. And you’re ready to share your ideas with our team, knowing we’ll listen.
· Providing software configuration across various technical areas
· Analyze business requirements and develop technical requirements
· Develop and design and applications modules workflows and catalog requests
· Developing and delivering ServiceNow-based solutions for clients
Here’s what you need:
- US Citizen only and no Dual
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- You’ve managed a new SNOW implementation and/or SNOW upgrades
- You’ve got DevOps experience
- You got experience with governance/service management/operations
- You have experience managing remote teams
- You've got an ITIL certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.