- Acting as a liaison between all Workforce Management (WFM) towers and stakeholders, Operations and clients
- Review, validate and ensure timely delivery and accuracy of reports prepared by Intraday Analysts as well as from other WFM disciplines
- Forecasting, Capacity Planning, Scheduling and Reporting
- Developing and ensuring integrity and consistency of set WFM processes procedures applicable to the accounts being handled.
- Ensuring Service Delivery to the client, balancing staffing requirements with operational efficiencies and financial goals.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and present data from WFM application manual platform.
- Ability to maximize benefits from WFM application by utilizing the full functionality.
- Manage internal and external audit with processes and controls in place.
- Conduct monthly coaching and performance feedback to their direct reports
- Minimum of 1 years of workforce management experience with in a contact center environment to include experience with one or more Workforce Tools ( e.g. IEX, EWFM, Blue Pumpkin, Genesys) and WFM concepts.
- Fortune 500 experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and support Operational requirements and objectives.
- Ability to adapt to workload and multitask with attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent people and client management skills
LocationsTX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.