Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
about the latest trends in tech. You want to support the groundwork of a
technology business and you enjoy working across different areas of a software
system. Driven by curiosity, you’re always looking to dive deep into new
technologies and meaningfully apply them. You want to make an impact and
improve the way the world works.
• Assist in the design, evaluation, provisioning, configuration, and support of Application Performance Monitoring tools.
• Assist in monitoring and management of Enterprise Management tools.
• Assist in migration of existing tools to the cloud.
• Assist in the implementation and integration of DevOps tools and capabilities.
• Assist in the automation of manual tasks using tools such as Chef, Puppet, or other scripting languages.
• Bachelor’s degree; four additional years of government consulting experience can be substituted for degree
• Proven experience in UNIX or Windows administration
• Proven experience supporting software applications and databases
• US Citizenship
required, dual citizens not eligible
• You can configure and monitor infrastructure and operating system-level services, including DHCP, DNS, NFS, NTP, and cron-jobs
• You have knowledge of operating systems, including installation, configuration, maintenance, patching, triage, and hardening and operating system logs, tools, and monitoring functions
• AWS / DevOps /
Security + certification
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.