Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Team Lead will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support when necessary. They are the main point of contact for the client and act as the point for escalation. They are responsible for all aspects of the process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of analytical metrics review & input, new process incubation, induction and process improvement
- Client Focused:
- Provide the client with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and metric reporting on team performance
- Action plans for any areas of risk
- New process incubation and induction
- Continuous improvement strategies and ideas
- Risk and issue management
- Escalation and support
- Team Focused
- Resource management and scheduling
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
- Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Coordinate coverage across languages and processes
- Leverage Accenture internal knowledge groups to support team
- Complete all Team Lead responsibilities in accordance to Accenture's policies
- Role Focused
- Drive and manage Global initiatives
- Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
- Provide Insight to client on business trending
- Improve business processes within the team
- Identify opportunity to add value to client
- Understand the current environment and suggestion and implement ideas for improvement
- Drive for global standardization where possible
- Responsible for maintenance and review cycle of process documentation
- Create and maintain project documentation relating to technology projects
- Working with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
- Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
- Other Key Areas
- Drive opportunity for improvement across the operation
- Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client.
- Promote an ethos and culture of improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
- Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
- Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
- Minimum of 2 years’ of experience in team management
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Specific experience in business process incubation
- Strong knowledge of technology acumen
- Excellent process design and procedure writing skills experience
- Experience in reporting and presenting to senior management forums
- Problem solving and value add
- Ability to work on own initiative while in a team environment
- Excellent organizational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the client’s organization
- Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change e.g. changing product features will make earlier temporary fixes redundant and lead to changes in support workflow that need to be relearned
- Prior experience in an online search, social media, internet, advertising, e-retailing, marketing company
- General understanding of online shopping, social discount/online coupons /offers, players in the ecosystem e.g. online merchants, online search engines/sites, web consumers, logistics providers, payment providers
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.