A driven Personnel Security Sr. Analyst that will provide security program support while multi-tasking across different spectrums in a fast pace environment (status report and metrics, process security forms, fingerprinting, review and submit security paperwork, maintain data in Security Databases) on all unclassified and classified contracts including processing paperwork for background investigations and client site support. You able to receive direction from senior Security personnel. You will provide ongoing support to AFS employees and participate in preparation of Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) self and annual inspections.
- Must be a US Citizen
- 3 years experience reviewing SF86s and/or SF85Ps
- 1 year experience working with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must be able to take direction and work well within a team environment
- Good communication (written and oral) skills
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 years experience as an Investigator
- 1 year of JPAS and/or DISS experience
- 1 year experience processing Public Trust paperwork
- Facility Security Officer Certificate/Certification
- Familiarity with EOD fitness determinations
- Familiarity with e-QIP database
- Ability to capture digital and/or ink fingerprints
- Security Information Management System (SIMS) experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.