Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Be responsible for analyzing information, providing judgements, and making recommendations to support decision makers.
- Apply foreign language skills, cultural knowledge, and subject matter expertise to understand foreign websites, social media outlets, traditional press outlets, adversary tools and tactics, and intelligence reporting.
- Conduct target development, cultural analysis, media assessment, all source intelligence analysis, and provide language comprehension.
- Enable our client to recognize and discover the propaganda and disinformation activities of our adversaries, attribute those activities to specific actors, to monitor the dissemination of those activities, and to evaluate the impact of those activities.
- Leverage scientific techniques for qualitative and quantitative analysis across a variety of data sources including social media, traditional media, protected sources across the interagency, data available for purchase, and from client partners.
Someone that possesses unique expertise in various specialties, including open-source analysis, cultural analysis, intelligence analysis, and/or language analysis. Your efforts are essential to the success of the client’s ability to leverage subject matter expertise against adverse effects of propaganda and disinformation efforts of our adversaries which threaten U.S. national security interests.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR 4 years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years experience (either academic or work) effectively planning, researching, developing, and authoring high-quality, complex analyses, studies, projects, assignments, and briefings on key U.S. foreign policy and national security objectives focused on a specific region or transnational issue in the Middle East or South Asian geographies
- 2+ years experience leading and promoting the development and use of a broad range of methodological tools and approaches to research, analyze, and present data
- U.S. Citizenship
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in supporting counterintelligence missions with a specific focus on analytical reporting and/or countering disinformation and propaganda
- Have experience in supporting counterintelligence missions with a specific focus on Middle East or South Asia
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.