Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Certification Management Specialist will manage all activities associated with assessment life-cycle management, including design, development, deployment, analysis, and ongoing maintenance.
- Design – co-create a valid assessment solution design with stakeholders and SMEs
- Participate and/or lead job task analysis, or similar needs assessment
- Manage stakeholder and SME expectations and involvement during design
- Ensure requirements (entry criteria, business case, measurement strategy, etc.) are met in design
- Adapt methodology (waterfall, agile, design thinking) based on group dynamics and best outcomes
- Development – collaboratively build the assessment solution with stakeholder/SMEs
- Conduct item writing workshops for SMEs
- Facilitate item review workshops (tech reviews) with SMEs
- Apply standard criterion to assessment build (design points, blueprinting, standard setting, etc.)
- Lead other assessment developers in overall project deliverables
- Manage budget and time/cost estimates, including change requests and managing expectations
- Ensure all reviews are applied (grammar/style, item congruence, assessment asset builds in various tools, quality reviews at all stages)
- Deployment – work with cross-functional teams to deploy the assessment solution
- Conduct UAT, system testing, etc. to ensure solutions works as expected
- Prepare and coordinate all collateral and communications (exam guide, stakeholder sign-off calls, etc.)
- Analysis – continually measure the impact and effectiveness of assessment solution
- Run quarterly assessment analysis to evaluate performance using classical test theory (CTT) statistics
- Evaluate throughput and other data points to determine assessment solution health
- Consult with psychometricians and security SMEs as needed or required
- Prepare and conduct monthly readouts for stakeholders
- Run – make necessary adjustments to assessment solution to keep viable and current
- Ensure continuous service delivery excellence on all aspects of the assessment design
- Manage any trouble-tickets impacting the program as needed
- Keep current with the industry landscape to ensure assessment solution is keeping pace with market changes, disruptions
- Liaise with stakeholders and business to advocate for the program
- Keep all stakeholders (service delivery, program manager, C-suite) current on life-cycle stage and general health of the assessment solution
- Minimum of 2 years of combined assessment development, instructional design or learning design experience?
- Minimum of 1 year of project management experience?
- Bachelor’s degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Able to work remotely with flexibility in work schedule to collaborate with global counterparts
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.