- Act as subject matter expert at a governance-level for clients, as well as function as a liaison between Accenture and clients
- Work closely with senior-level management
- Assist Senior Leadership in defining and achieving departmental goals
- Communicate departmental goals and achievements effectively
- Provide inputs on department strategic needs: resources, technology, process improvements, and business opportunities
- Support business development on proposal development and client meetings/presentations as requested
- Review and approve all relevant client proposals, pricing, and scope changes
- Verify and approve project time and expense charges
- Understand methodology for all markets and service lines
- Manage and build external networks to help sell projects and ideas and help to facilitate groups
- Recognize new opportunities for additional business in projects and support the efforts of Accenture to acquire profitable client projects
- Oversee project teams and serve as a subject matter expert for project teams
- Responsible for the management of multiple projects
- Communicate task level expectations to project teams
- Track projects to the task level and prepare project progress reports
- Lead the issue resolution process as needed
- Ensure that project teams strictly adhere to internal standards including Standard Operating Procedures, Guidance Documents, and Policies throughout the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Pharma/Health industry with a strong emphasis in clinical data management, clinical programming and/or biometrics statistics
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- Master’s degree
- Experience in use of clinical data management or data conversion/warehousing systems and/or associated programming languages such as SAS, SQL, and Oracle.
- Strong knowledge and experience with programming, SDTM, and ADAM in a clinical setting, as well as understanding of Clinical Statistics.
- Knowledge of clinical trials conduct, plus the data and reporting requirements for clinical trials.
- Experience in, and understanding of, a service provider environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory submission process.
- Experience with interactions (direct or indirect) with FDA and other regulatory authorities.
- Competent in the use of MS Office applications.
- Thorough knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of GCP, ICH, and other applicable regulations.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes in a FDA and other regulatory authority regulated software development environment.
- Self-directed and detailed-oriented.
- Experience in leadership management
- Strong written, oral, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to make professional and credible first impressions with external clients, maintain strong interpersonal skills with both internal and external clients and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries
- Ability to engage the client and manage client expectations
- Demonstrated record of leadership and organizational development
- Proven business skills and operational management experience is essential
- Outstanding project management and client management skills
- Anticipate potential problems and recognize actual problems
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems
- Exercise judgment by considering relative costs and benefits of alternative courses of action
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.