Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- This includes discovery, requirements, design (both functional and technical), development, testing (data, dashboard and performance), UAT and deployment.
- Supporting and debugging issues will also be required when appropriate.
- This consultant must possess a strong skill set for BI concepts including ETL, ODI, Oracle RPD and reporting methodologies (e.g., OBIEE).
- This Consultant must also build and sustain client relationships while driving both new and existing work.
- This will require daily communication with executive clients and stakeholders to transform business needs into contractual requirements.
- Working closely and regularly with management and the program office is also required to ensure the team is accountable for successful, on time client delivery.
- 3+ years experience successfully delivering Analytics/Reporting solutions
- 3+ years experience with SQL or ETL application development
- 3+ years experience with relational database management (e.g. Oracle)
- US Citizenship
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and task management skills
- Strong proficiency with MS tools (PPT, Excel, Visio, etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC
- Experience with data visualization/reporting application (such as OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI)
- Federal Government contracting industry experience
- Passion and analytical curiosity for helping clients solve problems
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.