Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, D.C.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
What will you do?
These positions are within our Advanced Technology & Architect group. These professionals work with application and technical architects to translate a business need into a robust and integrated technology solution. They are skilled in delivery approaches and methods, and the supporting development and run-time environments required to design, build and deploy custom application solutions for Accenture Federal Services clients. Specifically for this role, you will leverage your skills to implement these solutions on Java EE platforms.
Key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer may include:
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate adherence to the functional specification.
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to manage and deploy Java code.
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning Java-based applications.
- Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Java technologies, Service Oriented Architecture concepts, Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts.
- Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Java-based MVC frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience using HTML5/CSS3 in responsive web applications
- US Citizenship required
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.