Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The SAP Business Analyst – Project Systems will be responsible for:
• Business process and system analysis, designing/translating business requirements to technical requirements, testing, troubleshooting, and implementation of components in an enterprise SAP environment.
• Working closely with architects, developers, technical services (i.e. BASIS, Middleware, Portal) and business analysts to perform business analyst functions and responsibilities.
• Maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications.
• A range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported.
• Providing change management and training support.
• Participating in pager/on-call support.
• Providing estimates of software development cost and schedule.
with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members and executives on
and across the project team.
• Planning and executing all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
• Providing SAP application support in a timely manner.
• Analyzing, designing, troubleshooting, and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
• Providing change management and training support for SAP enhancements.
• Identifying, tracking and resolving issues and risks affecting the SAP application.
• Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into system specifications.
• Designing SAP components to functional and technical programming standards.
• Providing support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
• Creating operational documentation.
• Performing system, interface, and batch monitoring as required.
• Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status.
• Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
• 6 years SAP Project
Systems experience including most of the following:
• Experience in project structures, costing and funding, resource related billing and revenue recognition
• Month end and year end experience
• Experience in the CO module
• Strong Integration knowledge of most of the following modules: FI, CO, FM, MM, SD, PP, IMWM, and PLM
• Experience in BW reporting for PS
• Interface experience
• Experience in debugging and workflow
• Experience with two project lifecycle implementations
• US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• US Federal Government
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• Strong experience with DoD Logistics
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are
currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business
may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal
Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of
Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions
shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state,
or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.