Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from informal training sessions to courses and certifications to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Passionate about the latest trends in tech. You want to support the groundwork of a technology business. And you enjoy working across different areas of a software system. Driven by curiosity, you’re always looking to dive deep into new technologies and meaningfully apply them. You want to make an impact and improve the way the world works.
- Develop, design, and test software across various technical areas
- Work with senior engineers to build development skills
Perform as a prime developer for distributed systems
Advise on technology advancements and develop enhancements
Integrate business processes with infrastructure and with stakeholders to deliver solutions
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical major such as Computer Science
• Minimum 5 yrs experience with developing code for a distributed programming system with one or more: C#, .NET, Python, Java, C++
• Demonstrated experience working on programs using software engineering practices and coding
Bonus Points if:
• Experience creating, developing, delivering, deploying, maintaining online services
• Experience with multi-threaded/parallel programming
• Proven ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software
• Extensive knowledge and experience designing for operability
• Experience in developing in the cloud (AWS/Azure/Google)
• Ability to debug and optimize code, and automate routine tasks
• Interest or exposure to networking technologies/concepts such as Software Defined Networking (SDN) and OpenFlow.
• Experience with TCP/IP, BGP, ANYCAST, IS-IS
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.