Responsibilities of the Operations Delivery Associate Manager include:
- Oversee sales activation operations function for a team of 14 resources
- Responsible for the overall success of their function ensuring SLA s are being met, timely issue triaging and escalation, reasonable resourcing timelines, and healthy retention rates
- Ensures all resources and locations involved in a workflow are communicating effectively and collaborating amongst each other and with the client
- Effectively identifies, raises, diagnoses, and solves for any risks or anomalies that impact the project
- Ensures the right leadership and support is in place for the ongoing success of the project
- Expert in their function and can help provide recommendations and best practices for operational optimization and cross utilization
- Works with local site leaders, location specific workflow leaders, and global process owners to ensure new workflows and processes are launched successfully
- Standardization across global centers quality, policy, metrics, SLAs, etc
- Minimum of 4 years of team management experience
- Minimum of 4 years of operations delivery experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in inside sales
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of sales strategy experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the social media industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep team focused, engaged and motivated
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.