- Serve as the primary client contact for service level or other contracted metrics and take responsibility for issue resolution
- Involved in setting strategic direction and establishing short/long term goals for client projects
- Interact with senior management levels at client and within Accenture, including negotiating or influencing significant matters
- Broad latitude in decision making and determining objectives and approaches to critical projects
- Manage large teams and work efforts at client and Accenture locations
- Monitor forecasted and actual service levels proactively to ensure noiseless delivery
- Key contact point to work with other internal Accenture functions
- Escalation point for all verticals
- Drive Insights, innovation governance and issue risk management
- Drive process changes and provide regular updates as per client reporting requirements
- Resource management and people development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a client facing role
- Minimum of 5 years of team management experience managing a global team
- Minimum of 2 years customer support operations experience
- Customer Support Operations experience in a contact center environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience designing, implementing, and running a digital advertising service and support model
- Experience in the social media industry
- Outsourcing operations experience
- Experience leading a global team
- Experience with workforce management tools or systems
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to manage a large team to include management of supervisory personnel
- Ability to convert opportunities into solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Experience in developing establishing processes and enforcing adherence to processes policies
- Ability to lead by influence with regards to change management, process revision, policy compliance adherence, etc.
- Ability to quickly become proficient in client processes and related systems
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.