Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A team-builder and problem-solver. You stay updated on new products and technologies. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. And have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, and Force.com APIs. You know that collaboration is key, so you look for ways to share and source best practices. If there’s a new way to do something that improves outcomes for clients, you’ll find it.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC
- Contribute new products, workflows and ideas to influence the SDLC platform
- Work with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to deliver Salesforce requirements in a timely manner
- Identify risks that threaten project success and recommend alternatives
- Keep Salesforce running smoothly by testing and adjusting as needed, then documenting fixes
Here’s what you need:
- At least 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com, or Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience
- At least 1 year of experience in custom development using Lightning Components (Aura-based Components) or Lightning Web Components
- Must be a US Citizen
Bonus points if:
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- You have worked with large professional services organizations before
- You have examples of how you use creative / analytical skills to problem-solve
- You have experience working on large teams and complex projects
- Agile delivery experience, Scrum and/or Kanban, using Jira
- Using Source Code or Deployment/Migration tools such as:
- Source code (e.g. Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Deployment / migration (e.g. changesets, scratch orgs, ANT scripting, Jenkins)
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.