Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. We draw upon Accenture’s largest global Salesforce practice. Together, we deliver up to 50,000 hours of Salesforce training annually and have the highest number of Certified Technical Architects in the market. We’re the industry-leader for Salesforce solutions using tech like Lightning, Einstein, and Bolt to build stronger relationships with clients.
A self-motivated problem-solver and a natural leader. You know how to use Salesforce to creatively design, prototype, and implement solutions for your client’s unique challenges. You are decisive, self-motivated, and easily work independently as well as in teams. And, you have proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
- Design, develop, test, and document business solutions on the SFDC platform
- Promote innovative thinking, drive business development
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Develop a strategic vision for clients and internal teams
- Mentor and monitor staff professional development
- At least 6 years of experience with Salesforce.com, or Sales Cloud or Service Cloud implementation experience
- At least 3 year of experience in custom development using APEX AND Visualforce / Lightning
- At least 3 technical Salesforce.com Certifications
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Agile delivery experience, Scrum and/or Kanban
- Using Source code or deployment/migration tools such as:
- Source code (e.g. Git, GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket)
- Deployment / migration (e.g. changesets, scratch orgs, ANT scripting, Jenkins)
- You have experience working on large teams and complex projects, leading developers, and defining / promoting development standards and practices (e.g. code reviews, pair programming, clean code)
- You have experience with Data Migration
- You have experience with architecture OR design activities (common integration patterns and integrating to MuleSoft, using coding frameworks)
- Must be a US Citizen
Bonus points if:
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- You have worked with large professional services organizations before
- Experience / specializations in Communities, Lightning Web Components, Einstein, CTI, FSL, SalesforceDX, Mobile
Bonus points if:
- You have experience with database software, PaaS
- You have a strong technical background in Salesforce.com
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.