- Serve as a Single Point of Contact for solution activities during the sales pursuit, due diligence and transfer to operations
- Prepare the spend estimate, solution schedule, work plan, and solution staff plan
- Develop the operations solution plan, risk analysis and cost estimate leveraging established processes and deliverables
- Interface with the delivery organizations to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Direct and coordinate with Legal Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services CTS for pricing
- Lead solution reviews and drive the necessary sign off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget and legal
- Orchestrate the action points coming out of the opportunity
- Quality Assurance process
- Align final solution architecture including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents with final terms and conditions
- Validate the delivery architecture is implemented according to policies standards and solution is benchmarked externally
- Develop and maintain a keen understanding of the health industry, marketplace intelligence trends, competition, emerging capabilities, analytics, tools and techniques that can be effectively utilized to develop differentiating solution for Accenture clients
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Life Insurance, Property & Casualty and/or Group Benefits
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with solution planning and deal shaping
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and a strong interest and comfort level with independently led data analysis both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in a fast pacing dynamic environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Sales and negotiation skill
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.