- Author operational and strategic intelligence products to meet intelligence collection requirements
- Identify and develop collection grid for English and Russian language criminal communities on the Deep Web/Dark Net/Clearnet, with particular focus on threats to Resources
- Contribute to client deliverables e.g. RFIs, CBEST, TIBER threat assessments
- Support business development opportunities for Cyber Defense in NA
- Participate in client-facing engagements for key Resources clients
- Mentor and train junior analysts in cyber threat intelligence and analytic skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a threat intelligence role
- Minimum of 4 years of experience/understanding of cybercrime threat landscape, TTPs, threat actors and groups
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in analytic and writing capabilities
- Minimum of 4 years of experience/high familiarity with underground criminal communities
- Minimum of 4 years of experience/proven capabilities within open source intelligence (OSINT) and virtual human intelligence (HUMINT)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in threat actor and threat group profiling
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in supporting business development opportunities in Cyber Defense.
- Excellent written and oral English-language
- Degree in intelligence, international security, war studies, information technology, cyber security computer science a plus
- An established presence in the threat intelligence community
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Initiative to develop sources and drive improvements in the Reconnaissance team’s capabilities
- Ability to work remotely
- Confidence when presenting complex subject matter
- Previous professional experience working within the Resources sector
- Familiarity with threats in industrial control systems (ICS)
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.