Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
The Contact Center Trainer/QA is responsible for delivering instructor-led/computer based training classes to new and existing Customer Service Representatives, assisting in curriculum development, assist in Quality Assurance of Training Progress and Service Ready Assessments, assisting with successful integration of new program and product policies and procedures into the contact center environment. Training will be done in both on-site and include Train-The Trainer services to off-site clients. This individual will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a real-time knowledge base.
- Deliver classroom/virtual and on the job training including but not limited to new hire, operational, procedural, product, process and behavior reinforcement
- Facilitate programs and implement on-going initiatives that improve the transfer of customer service skills from the classroom/virtual to the job
- Assess production, staff performance, and development and assist in the administration and tracking of skill assessment and measurements
- Partner with client resources on improvement projects across all lines of business
- May spend 30-40 hours a week facilitating stand-up training, to include “Train the Trainer” sessions for internal and remote contact center Trainers
- Develop and improve training program, curriculum and context for existing and new products and programs in addition to updating and maintaining the training manual, materials, and knowledge base
- Collaborate/partner across the organization to ensure contact center environment is prepared to support new programs and products from both a logistics and training standpoint.
- Work with client to research, analyze, review and create recommendations for training and development materials
- Conduct quarterly assessment of contact center training delivery and programs
- Work effectively in a team environment by supporting change and adding value to shape the customer service organization
- Minimum High School diploma/GED required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a contact center environment
- Minimum 2 years of recent classroom training and/or OTJ training experience in one or more of the following: Child Support Enforcement, Medicaid Assistance or Income Support
Professional Skill Qualifications:
- Position requires planning, facilitation and public speaking skills
- Must be self-directed, organized and project a professional image
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects concurrently
- Demonstrated accountability with prior positions
- Ability to adhere to a strict attendance and punctuation policy
- Excellent verbal and written communication and analytical skill with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with multi-media (audio, video, web-based systems) and MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required, HTML knowledge preferred
- Virtual training experience and or Virtual reality training experience
- Microsoft Teams experience
- Bachelor degree or 4 years of life experience in Health Care post High School/GED
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
• Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
• Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.