Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The Cyber BDD is responsible for coordinating the sales process, focusing on efficient sales/business development spend, working collaboratively to shape and close deals aligned to their respective Portfolio.
- Support the Cyber Strategic Growth Plans for the Civilian or Safety and Citizen Services Portfolio
- Develop differentiated solutions, capture tactics, win strategies, discriminators, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward and execute a disciplined, comprehensive approach to win business in the Federal government sector
- Manage sales efforts typically focused around the sale of cyber oriented deals that balance client and AFS interests
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls; accountable for ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Works with Accenture, teaming partner, subcontractor, third party and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources to help develop a winning solution that appropriately balances and integrates technologies, processes, delivery organizational structure, staffing, schedules, pricing and incentives.
- Supports client delivery, sales and business development teams in building relationships with client decision makers and key influencers; shape opportunities within client and AFS procurement policies and guidelines
- Manage interfaces with Business Development, Legal, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations
- 5+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 5+ years’ experience with Federal acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Demonstrated experience selling Cybersecurity services
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Washington, DC Metro Area location required
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Executive Presence
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing transformational solutions for a government entity
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.