The key responsibilities for the Team Lead & Continuous Improvement Program Lead are as follows:
- Manage a team of Contact Center Team Leads to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services
- Ensure Teams understand and are compliant with all Contact Center objectives, performance standards, and policies
- Lead with Leadership DNA Methodology
- Advocate and support Accenture initiatives and programs and provides coaching and Team Lead career growth
- Monitor and evaluate Team Lead performance to ensure Contact Center performance goals are meet exceeded
- Provide learning or coaching opportunities, and take corrective action, if necessary
- Prepare reports and analyzing data to assist management in identifying trends or gaps in Contact Center goals performance
- Work with Client Project Program managers, supervisors and management team members to support departmental objectives and maximize customer satisfaction
- Communicate internal, external and interdepartmental process procedure changes using a Management Operations System communication methodology
- Maximize situational awareness and customer satisfaction
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with Medicaid or Health Care Services
- Minimum of 5 years of contact center experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience leading teams of 10 or more employees
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.