Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
The Federal - MILSTRIP Functional Implementation Consultant will provide application/solution knowledge and experience in MILSTRIP process flows across multiple technological applications. This role will provide technical knowledge in multiple systems and platforms. The Consultant will work closely with the Accenture Supervisor and the Client Service Team Manager.
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Minimum of 2 years of MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP experience
- Experience with SAP Serialization process and/or DLMS IUID process
- Experience with Defense Logistics processes related to order fulfillment, PR/PO processing, inventory adjustments, and interface processing (IDOCS)
- Must be local to Mechanicsburg, PA or willing to travel at least 50%
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Exposure to Systems Life cycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- DLMS Level 3 Compliance
- Experience with Fleet Forces
- Experience with Federal Logistics Information Systems (FLIS) processes
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.