Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
The Federal - MILSTRIP Implementation Lead will lead the MILSTRIP team to implement all activities related to DLMS processes. This role will ensure alignment with business requirements, including process analysis, design/re-design and/or organization structure definition.
- US Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Minimum of 5 years of MILSTRIP/MILSTRAP experience
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience
- SAP Serialization process and/or DLMS IUID process experience
- Defense Logistics processes related to order fulfillment, PR/PO processing, inventory adjustments, and interface processing (IDOCS) experience
- Local to Mechanicsburg, PA preferred or willing to travel at least 50%
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong facilitation skills
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
US Federal Government IT experience
Exposure to Systems Life cycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- DLMS Level 3 Compliance
- Experience with Fleet Forces
- Experience with Federal Logistics Information Systems (FLIS) processes
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.