Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
• Perform assessment of information systems, based upon the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
• Conduct security testing and security control assessments on federal applications and general support systems to ensure compliance with the NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4, NIST 800-37 Rev.1, and agency-specific requirements.
• Evaluate Authorization packages and make authorization recommendations
• Review and compile the security control implementations, test results, Security Assessment Reports (SARs), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), risk acceptance recommendations, and risk mitigation strategies to support the recommendation for client risk acceptance authorization decisions.
• Technically assess both major application and general support system security configurations and implementation.
• Analyze results from vulnerability scanning tools such as Nessus, HP WebInspect, QualysGuard, AppDetective, and Burp Suite.
• Experience reviewing/updating SSP’s
• 1+ year of experience conducting analysis of vulnerability scan results.
• 1+ year of experience reviewing Security Assessment Plan (SAP), the System Security Plan (SSP), and the Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM)
• Advanced knowledge of general-purpose vulnerability scanners (e.g., QualysGuard, Nessus).
• Ability to communicate effectively; strong documentation and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Understanding of SCADA or Industrial Control Systems
• Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.