Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
The AFS Cyber Practice is seeking Security Account Leads (SALs) who can provide thought leadership in security strategy, assessments, and delivery. This role is heavily focused on maintaining and building strong client relationships through the successful delivery of stellar cybersecurity services. We are seeking highly motivated Security Gurus who firmly grasp the Cybersecurity industry, along with the needs and expectations of the Federal Government. This role will provide candidates with the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for our clients, while working with a passionate team of cybersecurity professionals.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic guidance, and engage with assigned customers
- Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client.
- Mobilize the delivery team, identify the appropriate people resources and assign these individuals to projects.
- Lead the effort to enable AFS and its clients to generate meaningful impact through identification, development and implementation of proprietary and innovative ideas.
- Develop, sell and deliver offerings or services to the market. Ensure AFS's relevant capabilities are incorporated into the offering or service.
- Drive accelerated sales and revenue growth through organic and inorganic approaches, higher win rates, lead development of key sales and assets, maximize the return on our asset investments and drive global collaboration to leverage our key skills and credentials.
- Sponsor for each offering that owns accountability for achieving relevant offering objectives and value targets in collaboration with the go-to-market and Delivery Enablement team.
- Keep the Cyber business moving by building and leading high performance teams.
- Tenacious and efficient, drive profitability and continued success though managing service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across projects/ programs/portfolios of all scale.
- Proactively support sales through innovative solutions, leading the execution of the solution plan and delivery excellence programs to achieve the delivery and commercial expectations of AFS offerings.
- Help drive design of security architectures to design overall integration, identify controls gaps, estimate and specify build resources, capacity and time lines.
- Leverage all technology offerings to expand the scope of cyber work at the account (up-sell/cross-sell).
- Create a cyber account plan and get the right people involved to maximize the opportunity and build the account.
- Responsible for the performance of the roles and right people in the right roles to drive the value case.
- Maintains partner alignment and quality of the offerings, go to market, value management, and customer success deliverables.
- Over 10 years of overall experience working in IT or cybersecurity, and management of various cybersecurity services and offerings
- 6 or more years performing project management tasks and managing people
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Over 3 years of consulting experience supporting the Federal Government, and must have a firm understanding of the government procurement process
- Must demonstrate experience managing, delivering, and tracking sales opportunities from beginning to end.
- Capability to interact and provide executive level communications to senior leadership.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills (ability to handle multiple priorities and challenging situations)
- Strong interpersonal and technical communication (written and oral) skills
- Ability to both work in a team environment, while also have the ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Prior experience using and working with Salesforce
- Experience in managing information security functions, strategy and risk within a large organization
- Proven track record for architecting and implementing enterprise security solutions in the Defense Federal Government Departments and Agencies.
- Ideal candidate often speaks at conferences, participates on panels, and authors thought leadership content.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.