Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
As an Entry Level Functional Analyst, you will be responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of enterprise application functionality, system integration, reporting, security, and/or architecture. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or project support. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to an Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide and own application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements of the application.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- US Citizenship (dual citizenship not eligible)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
- Must be local to Harrisburg/Mechanicsburg, PA
- Preferred majors: Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering
- Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- Prior IT Production Support experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Teamwork oriented
- US Federal Government IT experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.