Location: Washington, DC or Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
The data and statistics expert. Your entrepreneurial attitude helps you lead a team to achieve breakthrough results in this new age of intelligence. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help federal agencies transform data from dark to dynamic.
- Build and maintain COTS applications in the cloud
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment and other tasks
- Script and maintain build environments
- Resolve complex UNIX/Linux systems administration issues
- Conduct round table discussions on capabilities
- Define enterprise cloud adoption processes and best practice #CJ
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other technical degree, or an additional four years related experience
- 4+ years experience working in a UNIX environment (Linux preferred)
- 2+ years scripting (e.g. Java, Python, Bash)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with AWS and/or Azure
- AWS or Azure certification (solution architect, sysops, administrator or equivalent)
This role requires US citizenship with no dual US citizenship accepted.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.