Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of a long-term fixed duration project for a major client in the Sacramento, CA area. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
As a OBI Reports Developer you will be you will be an integral member of the Enterprise Data and Analytics team, collaborating with diverse and talented team members to help solve multidimensional information technology problems, improve customer experience, and generate value for our stakeholders across a broad base of departments and constituencies. You will be responsible for:
- Delivery of Business Intelligence reports tasks and deliverables as per the project plan with quality
- OBIEE Design and Deployment
- Working closely with various teams to ensure solutions are designed, developed, tested and documented
- Understanding client requirements to provide the optimum solution.
- Supporting project personnel, management and end users in resolving complex program and business issues.
- Performing ETL, Repository and Report development and test.
- SQL Scripting
Minimum 3+ years' experience as a Reports or Business Intelligence Developer or a Bachelors Degree is required.
Minimum 3+ years' experience with Data Visualization (i.e. Tableau, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Hyperion Interactive Reporting).
Hands-on experience with Oracle Databases using combined tools of Oracle External tables / SQL Loader, Shell Scripting and Oracle Scheduler
- Minimum 3+ years' experience creating and optimizing SQL queries is required.
- Proficiency with Access databases, Crystal Report and Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools as such as (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) is highly preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years experience of deploying ETL packages and experience in performance tuning and event handlers in SSIS.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience working with ETL and SQL
- Experience with issue tracking and ticketing systems as well as source control and revision systems.
- Foundational knowledge of the development and configuration of software solutions.
- Ability to understand and work with large, complex systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide both detailed information as well as summaries to peers and supervisors.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.