Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Release Manager/ Business Analyst will effectively manage release progress, release impediments, and successfully coordinates with Scrum Masters to provide consistent and effective support of the scrum teams. They will work across blended teams of government, business partners and internal stakeholders to develop, document and refine complex technical requirements. They will require experience escalating and resolving impediments and mitigating risks. They will need to be an analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills, and should possess proven skills in leading requirements teams through an entire project lifecycle. Familiarity with Agile methodology support tools. Strong leadership and organization skills, excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years general IT experience
- Minimum of 1 year information security experience
- Minimum of 1 year technical hands-on experience (installation, configuration, and troubleshooting) with at least one security technologies including but not limited to Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Anti-virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Web Application Security Scanner, Virtual Private Networks, Security Information Event Management and Network Access Control, Database Security, and Encryption
- Minimum of 1 year experience related to one of the following (risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness (i.e. NIST 800- Series, FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS) or technical security archicture/design
- Preference for at least one current recognized professional certification such as Security+, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, and GIAC
- Technical hands-on experience with security compliance and vulnerability assessment tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent area
- Minimum 2 years supporting one core operating systems (e.g., Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Must be flexible in working with team members at all levels of experience
- Federal Government Experience
- Master’s Degree in a technical or business discipline
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)Experience with Unix/Linux
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.