Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As a Sr. SAP Functional Consultant - Finance HCM, you are responsible for analysis, design, and testing of components of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC), Public Sector Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You are involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and reports to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager.
- Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Sustainment Support Team.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies.
- Provide and own SAP application support in assigned areas.
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications.
- Analyze, design and test break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
- Coordinate and participate in structured peer reviews / walkthroughs.
- Create operational documentation for the SAP application.
- Meet service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively provide work status.
- Provide input to assist in determining level of work effort for assigned activities.
- Assist their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Manager in monitoring budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years of relevant SAP Experience in lieu of degree
- US citizenship required (dual-citizenship not eligible)
- Must be local/willing to relocate to Mechanicsburg, PA OR must be willing to travel up to 75% to the Mechanicsburg, PA area
- 4+ years of SAP experience in one or more of the following SAP modules:
- HCM Time Management
- SAP HCM On Premise WPM Time & Attendance
- SAP Multi-resource Scheduling
- SAP PSD Resource & Time Management
- SAP PSD Travel & Expense Management
3 years experience with MS Office Suite
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing small to medium sized teams and/or work efforts
- US Federal Government IT experience
- Experience with Systems Lifecycle Methodology
- SAP Development background/experience
- Management experience covering multiple client engagements (Federal and Non-Federal)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with SAP Fiori/UI5 & Responsive Design Architecture, Funds Management (FM), Financial Accounting (FI), Workforce Management (WFM), Asset Management (AM), Controlling (CO), Project Systems (PS), Sales & Distribution (SD), Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
US Citizenship Required.
LocationsIL - Chicago,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Harrisburg,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.