Location: Picatinny Arsenal
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
• 10 years SAP experience with most of what is listed below:
- 5 years SAP experience in Manufacturing and Re-manufacturing
- Ability to perform complex PP configuration impacting multiple processes and scenarios
- Experience with the PP and QM modules
- Experienced in the use of Production Orders, BOMS, Routes, Production Versions, Confirmations as relates to a re-manufacturing environment.
- Strong integration knowledge of MM, ACQ, FIN, WMIM, and PS modules
- Able to evaluate and analyze use of appropriate user exits, BADIS and enhancement points to enhance the MRM solution
- Project lifecycle experience
- Development (debugging) experience
- Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
• Experience managing large-scale delivery and operations teams
• US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• DoD Logistics background
• 2-3 years of leadership experience in SAP
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services. Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.