Location: Ft. Knox
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Ensure all training and communication activities are delivered according to the work plan
- Work with functional team to perform the training impact assessment
- Help perform the stakeholder analysis and draft the communication plan
- Analyze impact of the new processes and functionality to determine the degree of impact on training requirements and required courses
- Teach users new functionality of the tool
- Work with front offices on best practices
- Troubleshoot application issues identified by end users
- US Citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of military and/or consulting experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience supporting software solutions
- Must be local to the Ft. Knox area
- Background and understanding of Agency organizations and operations
- Experience as a command level staff action officer
- Familiarity and Use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Familiarity and Use of SharePoint
- 2 years of experience being responsible for the requirements gathering, system configuration, planning, training and deployment of a software product or custom application
- 2 years of experience providing management report using key metrics using charts, graphs and presentations
- 1 year of conducting training for small and large groups at all organizational levels, including personal training of high-ranking individuals
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.