- Design and develop highly scalable production level code for our enterprise products using Java, Groovy, Spring and many open source libraries.
- Perform Full Stack software development for core web applications from client side to the Graph database and everything in between.
- Implement core REST + JSON based APIs.
- Develop automated solutions to build, deploy, and test applications in a cloud environment.
- Work closely alongside other developers and QA engineers using the Agile software development lifecycle.
- Write automated unit tests.
- Work in a dynamic, changing environment using continuous integration and a dev-ops model to rapidly develop, test, and deploy code into production.
- Research and implement solutions using new technologies.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing software applications
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Java programing language
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Relational Databases
- Minimum of 6 years of experience developing REST APIs
- Minimum of 6 years of experience with Spring Framework
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Docker containers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with AWS cloud environments
- Experience with graph databases is a plus
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Eagerness and willingness to use and work on new technologies
- Strong verbal communication and willingness to work on a team or independently
- Scripting languages such as Groovy, Ruby, Python
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with search technologies such as Elasticsearch
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent work experience
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Communication, Media, Technology Security Senior Manager - West
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Security Products Sr Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Security Aerospace Defense CMT Senior Manager - Location Negotiable
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.