Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Cyber Defense Cloud professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption. A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities: Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems. Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals. Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems. Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance. Decisions often impact the team in which they reside. Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
We are currently looking for consultants for our Security practice with experience in cloud security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client projects. Key Responsibilities:
• Support the delivery of Accenture's security offerings related to cloud security, including security governance (security policies and procedures), security strategy (security planning), risk (risk assessments and management), cloud data protection (classification, encryption, tokenization), cloud-based identity and access management, technology/provider-specific cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, Softlayer, VMware) and monitoring/analytics for and in the cloud
• Ability to map security controls to compliance requirements for cloud environments
• Demonstrate ability to contribute content to business development / proposal efforts
• Business development responsibilities around cloud security including requirements analysis, content development, Accenture services and leading practices alignment
• Conduct cloud security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with cloud security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
• Deliver services that meet Accenture Project quality specifications
• Ability to take initiative to communicate, interact, and collaborate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
• Ability to quickly ramp up on new cloud security technologies and translate traditional and other cloud-related experience.
- At least 2 of the following:
- Minimum of 1 year experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure Services Architecture or Security
- Minimum of 1 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- Minimum of years of technical writing and report generation
- Minimum 1 year of Enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, NIST 800 Series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of Conceptual knowledge of the following regulations: PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for
IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with cloud based Firewall
Experience with cloud logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
- Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party /
Cloud Security Assessments
Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
Experience in Identity and Access Management
Experience in Infrastructure Security
Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
Experience with application development
- Experience with integrity monitoring systems
- Experience with Openstack is a plus
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in
contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not
eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.